Euky Bear's Jelly Oranges
23 Nov 2017
The perfect summer treat (and an impressive 'bring a plate' for any party with kids). They're also incredibly simple!
- Jelly - any flavour
- Make up jelly according to the packet instructions. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Slice oranges in half and scoop out the flesh, using a small knife or spoon.
- Fill the orange cavities with cooled jelly. Place the orange halves, upright, on a tray.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Once jelly is set, slice in half and serve.