Double Choc Raspberry Brownies
Chocolate, white chocolate and raspberries oh my!
Euky Bear's Double Choc Raspberry Brownies
140g (10bsp) unsalted butter
250g (1 1/4 cups) caster sugar
3/4 cups unsweetned dutch cocoa powder (like this one)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
75g white chocolate chips
75g frozen raspberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees C.
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8 inch pan with foil, leaving some foil overhanging to make it easier to remove the brownies.
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa and salt in a medium microwaveable bowl and cook in the microwave until the butter has melted and the mixture is hot. This takes just under 2 minutes in the average microwave (1100W) so adjust accordingly. Let it cool slightly so it's warm to touch. Don't be alarmed if the mixture looks gritty, it's supposed to and will smooth out once the eggs and flour are added.
- Wiht a wooden spoon, stir in the vanilla extract. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well in between each one. Add the flour and stir until combined and then beat vigorously for 40 strokes.
- Gently fold in the white chocolate chips and rasberries and pour into the pan. Bake for approximately 35-40 min. The brownies are done when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out just slightly moist with batter.
- Take brownies out of the pan and cool until room temperature for cutting.